Friday, July 03, 2009

I Stand Alone


I had a phone call last night from Gemma, asking if I still had one of the paintings that had been on display at Shobdon Food and Drink Festival--I stand Alone.

I said it was still available and we arranged for her to come and pick it up earlier this evening.
She arrived with her Mum who hadnt seen the painting before.Her Mum happened to mention that this time last year they were running round like headless chickens as it was the eve of her wedding!
Gemma then explained that the painting was to be her present to her hubby for their first wedding anniversary. They had both seen it at Shobdon and her hubby mentioned that he loved it!
Hes in for a big surprise on Sunday when he opens it.
I also made up a goodie bag as I do for all purchasers of my paintings--Gemma loved it-
The painting is going to be hung in the front room I believe!
I also gave Gemmas and her Mum some advise about websites and how to do them, as her sister wants to do one for her flowers.

No comments: