Monday, June 29, 2009

Shobdon --Matts Painting














While I was demonstrating on Saturday Matt Teale the sports commentator off TV came by and asked me if I would do a painting for his home.His girlfriend wanted a specific colour to match the kitchen or Matt would have a big decorating job to do!
Luckily we had a lady selling cushions next to us and she had the perfect colour cushion for me to work from!
I mixed the colour when I got to Shobdon on Sunday and waited for Matt and girlfriend to come by as they wanted to see the painting being done!
They were amazed to see the painting completed in less than 15 mins and they loved the colour as well!
It was left on my easel for safe keeping and lots of people admired it, then along came David and Anne who asked if I would paint one for them as well!
I agreed and said I would make theirs a little different to Matts by adding a snow covered tree in the foreground.

No comments: