Thursday, March 26, 2009

WELLESBOURNE ART SOCIETY





















The demonstration at Wellesbourne Art Society went really well last night. It was my third time there and it was lovely to meet up with them all again!
2 of their members came to me last year to paint the Birch tree painting and when they returned with their pictures the other members said they would like a demo of it .As usual I had a display of painting on my stands and lots of art materials to buy too which went down well.
There were 9 visitors from another art society as well so there was a really good crowd. Unfortunately the camera chose to play up during the evening and all of the pictures taken during the evening are very blurry!
The 2 paintings shown above are the 2 that I painted while there. We had been for a lovely meal before the demo at the Kings Head where we had stayed the first night!

No comments: