Thursday, March 12, 2009

Latest Painting














I was Artist In Residence today at the gallery Alltogether Unique in town.I had a lovely day-Chris and Pauline 2 of my students called by to see me and show me photos of some paintings that they had done at home-absolutely brilliant job they have done.
They were telling me that some of their paintings were going to the USA to live! One of Paulines paintings had already gone to Canada!
Its quite amazing to think that my students work is being sent all over the world-Jack was telling us in class last week that one of his paintings had also gone to the USA.

While I was in the gallery I did some work on a new painting that I will be teaching in class.
I have added daisies and cornflowers to the poppies and grasses this time.The blue and white colours really lifts it.
This painting will be suitable for first time artists or more experienced ones.
Painted in oil on a black canvas-it makes it far less scarey than working on a white one!
If you would like to do this painting in class please get in touch via the website
www.paintingmyway.co.uk
This painting has been logged at www.protectmywork.com

1 comment:

Dawn said...

It's beautiful!