Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Minehead and Weston -Super-Mare












We had some interesting photos from our holiday-as usual I got loads that I intend using as painting subjects-when I find the time to do them!
We went into Minehead the day before yesterday, it was beautiful weather,we had a mooch along the beach and around some of our old favorite shops! Its changed a bit since we were there last year, they are building up the beach-I presume to stop it being washed away..
Bill took some of the burned out pier today at Weston -Super-Mare on our way home. They are asking for donations to help re-build it-some of the damage wasnt insured.
He also took some of the seagulls in flight--I love how hes captured the one in the photo!

1 comment:

susan booth said...

Whereabouts is the Butlins Minehead holiday park? me and my family are going early next year, is it in the town?