Sunday, March 09, 2008

Yorkshire Student

I have a new student coming to Ludlow next month all the way from Yorkshire.
Joyce is travelling down by train to Ludlow to attend my advanced students class and also to have some one to one sessions.
I have found her some great accommodation at a nearby B+B.
I will be collecting Joyce from the station on the Friday she arrives.
We will be doing a one to one here on Friday evening, and sorting out the painting supplies she wants to buy-brushes etc.
Saturday she is joining the class at our usual venue and then on Sunday and Monday she will be having a one to one with subjects of her own choice.
We are really looking forward to meeting her.

I have students coming to me from all over the country these days,most of them find me through word of mouth or via the website.
The feedback suggests that being able to see the results that students have achieved in my classes via the photos on the snaps pages on the www.paintingmyway.co.uk site goes a long way.
They can see REAL PEOPLE with REAL PAINTINGS-Its one of the highlights of the class to get everyone lined up with their masterpieces for the photos to be taken, everyone goes home and checks that Ive got the photos on the site.They then call all the distant relatives and faraway friends to have a look too!
When I check my stats each evening I can see whos been looking at the site and whose relatives have had the call!!
Very interesting stuff!

No comments: