Sunday, March 09, 2008

BOOT SALE BARGAINS!


The weather was fine today so we decided to go and have a look at leominster boot sale.I picked up some bargains there! I spoted a lovely paperweight on a stall and asked the price-(Im always after pretty paperweights to use when on the open air craft fairs to hold my flyers down) the lady said its a £1.00 but you have to have all the rest of the matching stuff with it! Its all cut crystal-2 wine glasses,brandy glass,tumbler,plate and 2 bowls as well as the paperweight.Ok so its not a full set , but its all beautifuly engraved with the humming bird and flowers.It has a lovely ring on it when you tap the glass.So I had everything for just a quid!
ALso picked up some charming little crystal animals too, they came complet with a mirror base to sit on.
Also another art book-this time a watercolour one--I might get chance to read it sometime!!

No comments: