Monday, March 10, 2008

Reiki

Some great news recived today--Jan --my great friend is going to be starting up her Reiki practise at Clements Beauty and Natural Health Clinic in Teme Street , Tenbry.
She will be there on Tuesday 29th April , Wednesday 30th April and Thursday 1st May.

Jan charges just £30 per session and its the best £30 you will spend!!!!!!

Its the most relaxing experience Ive ever had.The tranquil music in the background helps relax you, and when you feel the heat from Jans hands as she works from top to bottom of your body, its very easy to drift away-I dropped off to sleep towards the end of my session, but when Jan gently woke me up I felt so relaxed it was unreal, then afterwards I had sooo much energy it was great!

It balances your body and your mind!
Give Jan a ring on 07837939797 to book your session which lasts aprox one and a half hours.

No comments: