Saturday, October 13, 2007

A Very Surprised Hen!!




Emma hadn't a clue what was going to happen on her 'hen day' I met her and her friends in the room today and informed her that she was going to spend the afternoon ironing and polishing!!!!

When she realised that I meant doing the encaustic art-ironing on the wax and polishing it after she breathed a sigh of relief! She thought she was going to do a housekeeping course!!!

I had another surprise up my sleeve for her though! She was going to paint a 5 minute oil painting too!!!! ''Have you got a photo copier'' she asked when I showed her the picture like the one she would produce in that time!!!
Nobody belived it was possible to do.
I set up my canvas next to hers on the easel and we went though it step by step and she produced a painting in around 5 mins! She was chuffed to bits with it !!

No comments: