Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Another Good Day!


We had a trip to Hereford today to stock up with some big canvas, as usual on the way home we stopped for a coffee at Kenchester Water Gardens.
We usualy end up buying a new fish or two for the aquarium, so after having a browse and ending up with 10 neon tetra,2 femail fighting fish,1 male guppy, 1 male swordtail and 5 rosy barbs--well we have got a very big 4ft tank that was starting to look a bit bare, we went into the tea rooms for a drink.
It has recently changed hands, so we were chatting with the staff and as usual I asked if I could leave some of my flyers with the other bits and pieces they have on their windowsill. They said yes and then asked if I had any paintings they could hang in the cafe!!
The walls were rather bare so we quickly worked out how many we could put up and we are going back tomorrow to hang them. I will take along my camera and take some photos of how it looks before and after! Got to get cracking and print some labels for them now.

No comments: