Sunday, September 30, 2007

Home again!


Well we are starting to get back to normal again after our painting holiday at St Audries.

All the washing is done and everything packed away again!

I have to get back into the swing of things soon, I have a talk and demo at Ledbury Art Society on Tuesday and a full class next Saturday.
Must say I am looking forward to meeting my ladies again plus one of their husbands as well for the Poppy Field painting!!


I have spent 30 mins updating the latest paintings onto http://www.protectmywork.com/

and I have some time left then to try and understand the new computer!!! Ive lost loads of photos on there somewhere-very frustrating when I have so much to update here on my blog--things may be a little muddled for a while cos I will post the pictures on as I find them, so they may not be in order!

No comments: