Monday, January 08, 2007

Great News!!!!!!


I had a phone call this morning with a great offer!!! It was from the chairwoman of all the Herefordshire WI's.
Apparently she has had so many glowing reports about my WI talks from all the groups I have been to that they want me to be with them in the WI marquee at THE 3 COUNTIES SHOW!!!! Its one of the biggest shows in the country and gets aprox 100,000 visitors over the 3 days!!! I feel very honoured to be asked and its a lovely feeling to know that everyone has enjoyed themselves so much at my talks and demos. Its worth all the hard work involved when I get feed back like that-- Thank you ladies!

We can have as much room as we need -which is quite a bit when we take our full show stands--12 feet along both walls when we are in our usual favorite place in a corner,which is no problem from the sounds of it. And Best of all its FREE!!
The picture is of my Bill at the last shobdon show.
I will able to paint all day if I want for the 3 days while we are there and maybe do some workshops there too, maybe do some childrens workshops to keep the kids out of parents hair so they can look around the show!
So it sounds like June is going to be a busy month cos the 3 Counties is on for 3 days and the week after we are at Shobdon flower/food and drink festival for 3 days too!!! Plus Ive got craft fairs in between too-- a busy year ahead for us by the look of things!

No comments: