Thursday, January 04, 2007

Getting back to Normal


Well I have spent the day sorting out paperwork for the coming year, all the WI's, craft fairs, and exhibitions have all had to be sent to my web master for updating.

No mean task!!!

I have also been trying to decide which paintings I will be adding to the ones that I teach already in classes. The subjects need to easy enough for the first timers to be able to achieve, and challenging enough for people who have painted before.

I think "A Walk in the Snow" will be one of the subjects , it is quite a simple one to do yet looks very effective when completed.
I think I will also be trying out an acrylic painting too for a change from oils. I am still deciding which one that will be at the moment,.

Apart from that I have to decide which paintings are being entered into 3 competitions that are taking place in March, difficult to decide really, will have to sleep on that one I think!!!

No comments: