Thursday, May 11, 2017

Fundraising Art Sale

Well after what feels like months of planning we are all set for the fund raising Art Sale for the O'Connor Haematology Unit at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital.... My lovely daughter came round to help Bill put up the little marquee on our drive...as I'm unable to do much these days..
Its quite a good size,,

I have got up a good selection of paintings... all are being sold at very good prices,,,, much cheaper than on line...
as well as paintings on canvas I have found a load of original paintings on canvas paper in mounts, that are ready to frame..all shapes and sizes and mediums...

I have got lots of my miniature paintings for sale too... prices are starting at £5




I have oils, acrylics and melted wax paintings for sale..


also a couple of boxes of paintings that had no room to hang,,,



some of these paintings have not been out on display for a few years..

I'm sure there will be something for everyones taste...

this is one of my favourites,,The Sunshine After The Rain

very true.....

WE had a much needed break mid afternoon when Bill collected our little Tommy from school...

such a happy little boy... he loved supervising Bill in the marquee after LOL..

There are a few quite rare pieces of art for sale -- watercolours is a medium I never really did much of... but there are some examples that I am quite pleased with for sale...

and also some encaustic wax paintings too... each one completely unique due to the nature of the melted wax. I will also have lots of art materials for sale, brushes, oil paints, canvas, art magazines, easels.. also some button bouquets.. and even some bric a brac....

No comments: