Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Getting Ready....

The time is flying by so quickly... only just over 2 weeks until we erect the marquee outside the house ready for the sale of paintings. I have been busy getting the paintings ready, have been adding bits to them and tidying up edges etc..


As well as being on display here I am trying to get them all onto my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk 

Bills been busy varnishing some of them too...

There will be a mix of acrylic, oils and melted wax paintings..

All of the paintings will  be a little cheaper if you come to the house and buy them as I do not have any postage to add...

There are many bargains to be had... and 25% will be going to the O'Connor Haematology /Cancer Unit at the Royal Shrewsbury Hospital where my son is being treated.


No comments: