Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blackpool!!!!!!!!!

We have had a lovely break away in Blackpool for Bills birthday..Neither of us had been to Blackpool for around 30 years but we had a great deal again off the Internet so decided to chance it!!! We didn't expect too much for just £45 for 2 nights B+B for both of us but the reviews on Tripadvisor were great and we were not disappointed when we got there! The room was lovely-new bathroom,great bed--and I didn't have to use my own pillows that I take everywhere with me in case the ones in the room are not 'right'!! I have a bit of a obsession about my pillows--I cant sleep if they are not right! The whole place was spotless clean...and we didn't hear any noise from the other rooms either--we were amazed when we went down to breakfast to see so many folk there as we hadn't heard any at all.

The lights..

The scaffolding came down after we arrived!

Cheers Bill--happy birthday !

The weather was beautiful and we had this lovely sea view from our room..

beautiful view.

Look who we met at Blackpool Tower!

I have been very well for 10 days now-(-touches wood quickly) no pain,stiffness or anything!!! And we walked for miles and miles up and down the front from one end to the other--quite unbelievable,,,not sure why I'm so well--the only change has been changing from white wine to Rose--and I'm sure that cant be it LOL....maybe the Polymyalgia is finally burning itself out at last..even the tinnitus stayed away while we were on holiday..and its quiet again today..I'm loving it!

Found guilty of being a witch! We had a great time in the Blackpool Dungeons--its well worth the money to go in--or use your Tesco vouchers in exchange for tickets for there!

we were going to go in here...but thought better of it after watching video outside of the poor folk inside having the shite scared out of em!


We had a brilliant getting dressed up for these photos---

Buffalo Bill!!!  We are already looking at what dates we can get away on again so we can return to The South Beach Hotel...

well worth the money!

No comments: