Sunday, April 18, 2010

Karens 40th

























After a really enjoyable class on Saturday it was time to get ready for Karen's 40th birthday party.
I met Karen a while ago when she commissioned a sunflower painting from me.
Since then she has bought numerous paintings from me and also painted her own beautiful paintings in my classes.
We have become very close friends and speak daily!
It was lovely to meet up with Karen and her partner Steve last night-the food was lovely--I had the birthday fruitcake for breakfast this morning,before we left for the bootsale!
The landlady of the Inn on The Green where the party was held was very keen to have a painting class in the pub-and Im waiting to hear the numbers etc so we can arrange it. Sounds like they all want to do the popular Summer Day painting. Watch this space !

No comments: