Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Todays Market-and surprise for someone

















We had a busy day on the market today--there were lots of people about and a couple of coaches in as well.
Some stall holders didn't turn up so we spread out over 3 stalls.
In between chatting to people about things I managed to get some more done to my latest birch tree painting.
Got some more to do to it tomorrow if I get chance----
Someone is in for a great big surprise in the morning--Ally is bringing another of her friends to have a painting session as a surprise gift.
Ally has done this to quite a few of her friends now-she just tells them to wear something old-that she is treating them to something!
They haven't known a thing until they turn up on the doorstep--its great fun for both Ally and me--not so sure about her 'victims'! One of her friends had it in her head she was going to help out at the local dog rescue home for some reason! Quite a shock to find she was going to be painting a picture instead!
So far they have always enjoyed themselves and created beautiful paintings--I will have the computer switched on ready for her to choose from my website which painting they want to do, and then we will be all go for an enjoyable mornings painting.
I will post the pictures up here tomorrow as usual for you all to see!

No comments: