Monday, April 27, 2009

Internet and other things!


I'm busy catching up with all my computing after being off line for a while.Turns out it was a fault on the phone line and not our providers fault as previously thought!

The nice man from BT came and sorted us today and now everything seems to be working ok.

I asked my sister to check my emails last night for me and she called me to say that someone wanted to buy "Serenity In Green" off the Affordable British Art site.

We got Sunshiney Day and Fantasia packed up and off to their new owner Claire this morning--its amazing just how long it takes to pack up paintings to post--Ive been told its like a adult game of pass the parcel when the painting arrives-there are so many layers to peel off -each one getting a little nearer to the prize!
Claire will certainly have fun in the morning-there is a lot of cardboard, bubble wrap, brown paper and parcel tape to get through!

No comments: