Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Puppy Sitting For Teddy!

ie























I had a busy day yesterday puppy sitting for my friends Jan and John.
Little Ted is only 4 months old, and he a bundle of energy. I thought I had puppy proofed the house but soon realised that I hadn't-he found all sorts of things to play with!
I ended up putting an old tray out of the parrot cage across the kitchen doorway to keep him confined to the kitchen/garage and patio areas!

He had 2 good walks in the morning and afternoon, had a little nap and he was back to exploring the patio and lugging all sorts back into his basket-he seems particularly partial to plastic flower pots!

He had a great time with my nephew Charlie, playing and chasing around. Poor Charlie nearly got licked to death!

Teddy did have a couple of little accidents - he went to the front door and asked to go out for a wee, but as I didn't have his lead on , by the time I fetched it -too late! He also had a little wee when my daughter Becki called-the excitement was too much for him -good job hes only little and does little wee's!
Hes a lovely little chap though,just look at that little face as hes in his basket trying to keep awake in case he misses something!
He didnt miss him mum and dad til 10 minutes before they arrived, by then he was completly knackered, he would have slept well all night!

No comments: