Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Birthday Sharon


























My little sister was 38 yesterday so we met up at the Squirrel last night for a bite to eat again.We had a lovely time, Bill had a job to get a decent pic of me and my son Jim cos Jim kept pulling faces -as usual!
Its a rare thing to get my little brother , sister and me all on one photo--have printed them off to give my mum for her birthday! None of them like their photo taken!
I couldn't resist the Caribbean sundae again-and it was just as good as the last time!
We all met up again today at mums for a buffet-- didn't have any breakfast cos we knew there would be loads to eat.

I was really chuffed/surprised to find that I have lost 3lb over Christmas /New Year after all the niceties that we have consumed.
Bought new electronic scales and have checked and it was right!!!
Diets will not be starting tomorrow as planned cos there are still to much niceties to finish up-but obviously the exercises is paying off!!!

No comments: