Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Sarah's Poppy Quartet


I had an email off Sarah who had commissioned Poppy Quartet. I had packed it all up and sent it special delivery on Monday and she recieved it early yesterday!
She said

" I absolutely love the painting,really chuffed with it! Thank you for taking so much trouble wrapping it, it was a real treat unwrapping it and piecing it together(its 4 canvas).
I am a very satisfied customer and I would recomend any one to have a commission. Work permitting we will be coming to your exhibition"

I emailed every stage of the painting to Sarah-from the 4 bare canvas through to the finished article. I explained that the painting was a slightly different colour to what it appears on the computer screen, so she knew everything that was going on.
As always seeing the work of art before your eyes to seeing it on the computer was two differnt things!The screen can only give you an idication of what is really there!

No comments: