Thursday, February 22, 2007

Complements


I get so much satisfaction when I do a class and see people create a beautiful painting especialy when they thought they were not capable of it, as is the case much of the time! I thought I would share with you a few of the complements that I have recived from last weeks class.It makes my day to read such great things in my guest book on my website www.paintingmyway.co.uk,

"My son Jordan is 9 years old and attended one of Dianes classes.I was more than amazed at the picture he produced.
Diane has lots of patience and LOTS of talent. My son enjoyed every minute of his lesson and I will definatly be booking again in the near future for him and myself. Worth every penny.Thanks Diane .
Debbie.

Thanks for a great class.With your tutoring my finished painting was amazing.I have had some lovely complements. People dont belive I did it and I dont myself!
Susan

What a confidence booster Diane is. At St Audries Bay I achieved a new ability.
I now boast to my friends who visit by showing them the two masterpieces that I created.Yes they are good enough to hang on the wall--thanks Diane
Linda

I think everone who comes to one of my classes is suprised to see what can be achieved with just a few brushes and some oil paint.

I truly belive that you do not need to be talented in order to paint--painting is a skill and skills are learnt in much the same way as you learn to play the piano or learn to knit.
The hardest part of this job is convincing someone who has always yearned to paint but thought they wouldnt be able to, that they CAN paint if shown how to!!!
If I had a £ for every time I heard 'but I cant draw a stright line' and so on I would be rich!

No comments: