Saturday, November 18, 2006

Christmas is coming!!!!


We love Christmas in our house,and couldnt resist this little fella today in the store in Kidderminster, you press his hand and he farts like a good en, then chuckles and says thats all your getting this Chistmas HO HO HO .
We laughed our socks off !!!!!!
Had an email today from one of the ladies at the WI on thursday, she said the ladies had been chatting together after the meeting and had likened me to the great Rolf Harris, to say I was flattered was an understatment, Its alright being able to paint so fast when doing what comes naturaly, but to be able to put that over to novices is something else!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this! That is hilarious! I wonder if I can find him in Texas?!

Found your blog by hitting "Next Blog" button...very nice paintings!

VE

Diane said...

He is so funny, I am glad you like my paintings, keep looking to see what developes! Merry Christmas!