Saturday, October 28, 2006

What a week!!!


Had a brilliant day on Tuesday, Brian came for a one to one painting lesson after his daughter and son bought him a 'Painting My Way' gift voucher for his 72nd birthday. He produced the most beautiful waterfall painting in less than 2 hours.
He was a cracking student--he listened to what I told him and watched intently as I showed him what to do. He was over the moon with his painting.
When he had arrived that morning he said to me "I cant see how you can teach me to paint in such a short time" I said "you will see!!!!"
He went away with several black canvas, some paint and some brushes, eager to carry on what he had learnt with me.I am looking forward to seeing the results, and also looking forward to meeting Brian again as he is coming back for another session doing another painting soon.

No comments: