Saturday, October 28, 2006

Craft Fairs

We have done 2 craft fairs this week, one on thursday and one today. We were freezing cold on Thursday doing the ludlow market one, it was blowing a gale, makes life hard then when you have to tie everything down--makes you wonder why we do it sometimes--and then you get talking to some great people who are really interested in what you do and it really makes it worth it.

In between the computer had to be sorted out---many thanks to my great friends Frank and Phil-- dont know what I would do without those guys, they have got me out of many a mess with it--good job there is no hammers about here in the study!!!

Today we did a craft fair in nearby Leominster in aid of a cancer charity--it was in the Priory Church-- a beautiful setting, but again quite cold as churches always are!!!
Glad to get home and have a nice bottle of wine and unwind!!
People just dont realise how much work goes into these things--Im lucky because Bill is more organised than me and has the car loaded with everything needed before I have chance to think about it!!
Sounds,like I will have quite a few classes in the near future, there was a lot of interest in it.
I love to paint when I am at the fairs, people can then see that it really is as easy as I say!!!

No comments: