Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Changes....

We decided to sell the large aquarium that we had in the hall recently..having bought a beautiful unique sideboard from Ikea when we were away on holiday last week! We delivered the tank and cupboard to the new owners last night and Bill was able to get on and finish the laminate flooring that was not done under the tank!

I fell in love with the sideboard as soon as I spotted it--and knew it was just perfect for the space...it had been decorated especially for the showroom and is the only one like it!

The abstract painting I did in class last Saturday goes perfectly with the theme..and the lava lamp was bought out of storage to sit on there too...

I added my lovely collection of of coloured candle holders on top too..love the warm glow that was given off by it all..much nicer than the cold blue light of the aquarium really...so I'm a very happy bunny now its finished!

No comments: