Sunday, July 28, 2013

Shows Coming Up....

Add caption
 We have a busy time this week...no doubt I will have to increase the steroids as any extra being busy/stress really effects me and I will seize up if I'm not careful!  The polymyalgia is getting better quietly I think but I still have good days and bad days.. I will be on the door of the Church Stretton Art exhibition on Tuesday 11am-2pm which I always look forward to..I meet so many interesting people there!       I have the very busy Burwarton Show on Thursday-I will have to leave the market on Wednesday early to go over and set up...and on Saturday I will be at Tenbury show so will have to go over on Friday to set up the stall there..ready for the show on Saturday. I'm busy doing new paintings,and hoping they will dry in time! My lovely daughter Becky will be 29 on Saturday ..but by the time we get home it will be too late to do much so we are having a BBQ on the Sunday for everyone...will be looking forward to having a rest then on the Monday and Tuesday!!!!
Its always lovely to meet up with old friends at the shows...and great to meet new people and potential students ...you never know what will happen at these shows---never a dull moment that's for sure!



No comments: