Monday, April 22, 2013

Reeds In The Breeze Workshop April 20th

We had 9 first time students on Saturday..and 6 who have been before--some of them only once before...Teresa and her daughters all seemed to find it quite easy--in fact-everyone of the 15 students managed to use the knife as if they had created waves every day with it! I was very impressed with them all!

We had a wonderful range of paintings -from really quiet and tranquil to more bold ones...all very beautiful!

Emily opted for some purple poppies instead of the usual red ones--and it gave a really different feel to the picture...

Jaine's painting developed quickly,
I think everyone was quite surprised at how easy each stage was...
looking good....

Donna's painting is coming along nicely here..

Jac wanted to use a redder brown as she was painting a picture for her mum who has Alzheimers bkess her---and she painted a place in Cornwall that has red /brown rocks there...its for her birthday so I'm sure she will love it!

Sue added some rocks to her picture..and decided it looked like Nessie...and the more she tried to correct it the more like Nessie it became...so we left it at that!
Josie saw me doing my demo at the British Legion club the other week-and booked up there and then,,,

Roger had met me on the market at Christmas and came from Banbury to paint--he made a weekend of it and stayed Friday and Saturday night ...he said it was a challenge for him as he had never painted before--well he made a great job of it!

Pat and daughter Rachael were enjoying their  Christmas pressies from Rachael's daughter!
Rachael  and mum Pat said they will be back!
Cheryl must be due her artist brooch now...

Bev getting down to it...I will be putting the photos on facebook in a minute., if you want to make friends with on there its easier to find me by my email address.. dianetheartist@hotmail.co.uk  or look up painting my way on there..

No comments: