Wednesday, July 06, 2011

WOW!!!!

We had a hectic time on the market today--and as usual there were people wanting to have a go at the encaustic art! We had a group of girls who were on their way to see the 12th Night play in the castle.....there were some beautiful results but this one was special--I didn't get her name but this young lady created this beautiful picture using the iron and wax on a black card. Can you see the 3 fish?
Its amazing what can happen with the melted wax--this really is a stunning picture---it will be framed and given pride of place I think!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Izzi - I made the art with the 3 fishes on it.
Thanks so much for putting it on your blog - it was really ncie to see!
I love how you can create such cool pictures with melted wax - I'm definitely going to see if I can get my hands on some wax and an iron!
Izzi :)