Saturday, May 28, 2011

Summer Day June 4th

I have a few places left in next Saturdays workshop-due to unforeseen circumstances! Summer Day is a lovely painting to do--you will use oils and a variety of different brushes and a knife to create this lovely tranquil scene.Its suitable for all ages and abilities even first time students..I will show you step by step how to load each brush and how to apply it to the canvas.I will also show you what not to do ...so I can show you how to correct it if you do make a little mistake!If you would like to join me in this workshop the cost is just £35 including all materials,tea,coffee and biscuits.Everything is supplied including aprons-all you need to bring is the ability to stay awake for 4 hours and a sense of humour! Have a look at the website to see the results of all the previous classes you can book online or give me a ring details are on my website.   www.paintingmyway.co.uk



No comments: