Friday, March 18, 2011

Getting Ready!

Life has been hectic this week with preperations for my 50th birthday /10th wedding  anniversary party tomorrow evening.....Im off in a minute to finish icing my cake--and then off down to the Rugby club to arrange the tables and set out where the hog roast etc is going to be!

We are expecting around 120 guests -friends and family---some of whom will be up on the stage later in the evening on the karaoke--must say Im looking forward to that part of the evening the most! One thing for sure--I wont be one of them up there singing!
Anyway tomorrow will be busy--Ive got a workshop first of all tomorrow-but Ive kept it to just 7 students so we should be finished on time so I can come home and start getting ready.
I dont know when I will get the photos of the workshop  and  party on here as we are off first thing Sunday (hangover permitting!) to Bourton On The Water for a couple of nights with our dear friends Marion and Phil.
I cant wait!

No comments: