Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dilwyn Show



We had a lovely time at Dilwyn show yesterday.The sun shone down on us and the rain stayed away!
We saw lots of old friends there as usual.
We had a huge space in the marquee-and got every single painting hung that we took with us-although Bill thought we had taken too many!
I took along a couple of paintings that needed finishing off and I managed to start a new one as well in between chatting to everyone interested in learning to paint!

For some reason people were wanting to buy rigger brushes--I have never sold so many as I did yesterday--I need to order some more now as I have only 3 left for students who may want some!
The cards went well too and I must get in touch with Lin to make some more for me!
We stopped on the way home at The Salway Arms and had a lovely meal-can really recommend the food there.


No comments: