Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Demos and Stuff!

We have an hours journey this evening to do a demo for Wellington WI. Will get car packed this morning so we are not rushing round before we go!

The demos always go down well with everyone-they find it amazing just how quickly the paintings happen-they see it all from start to finish!

Had a call this morning from Sue who was at the demo I did last week at Whitton-she has booked 2 places on the Forest Pool class for herself and her daughter as a birthday present.

I had a text from Justina who came for a private one to one a couple of weeks ago, she wants me to get a whole set of brushes, paints and mediums together for her when she comes back to Ludlow tomorrow.
Ive also got to get her booked in for another one to one!
She wanted to come next Tuesday but I'm already booked up to do a demo at Four Rivers In Ludlow, so we will have to sort out another date!

I'm on the craft market this Sunday for the first time this year-hope the weather is a bit warmer by then!

Its going to be a busy time by sound of it--we have the granddaughters Hollie and Lucie coming down on Saturday to stay the night as well while their mum and dad go to a wedding in town.
Haven't seen them for a while-bet they have grown a bit!

Ive got a commission to do for a lady who wants one of my Poppy paintings that I do in acrylic and wax-she likes the one on 4 canvas but wants the same thing on a 3ft canvas instead.

Ive ordered it and will make a start when it arrives-I love doing these paintings--lots of layers of paint built up over and over and then the touchy feely wax goes on before having 4 layers of varnish to protect it all.

Well I'm off to start getting paintings etc ready for tonight--

No comments: