Saturday, November 29, 2008

Different paintings!















I had decided the classes for Jan 10th and Feb 28th and listed them, then while sorting out the back room where i keep my stock of paintings i realised that I hadn't actually still got these class subjects--they had sold long ago ! So I spent some of my time during the craft fair re-painting them!

The Top painting "Forest dawn" is the class subject for Feb 28th 2009

and the painting below is called "Snow Drifts " and is the subject for the 10th Jan 2009.

Both are suitable for first time artists or more experienced ones.

You will learn to use a variety of different brushes and techniques in both these paintings.

if you are interested in joining any of these classes please get in touch with me via the website

www.paintingmyway.co.uk


1 comment:

On a Whimsey said...

These are lovely, especially the second one!