Saturday, June 30, 2007

Todays Class


Here is the class of today,We had a great time- we spent more time in giggles than we did painting!from left to right---
Pauline and Irene'1' on the left of me had never painted before,Carole on the right of me has been to me before and is 'addicted to my classes' according to what she has written in my comments book.
Brian, to the right of her had tryed and failed to paint in other classes , and Hayley-- Caroles daugter was here doing her 3rd ever painting and Irene '2' on the right was scared stiff that she would not be able to do it!!
Every body enjoyed the class today-we were in uproars at Pauline who decided that one of her tree's was to be called'Angela'Why '?-we dont really know-she just thought it should be!
Irene'2' was a scream--she was to be todays ''fiddler''of which we always have one!
In every class we have one person that 'fiddles the most' that just wont leave the painting alone-and today that prize went to Irene '2'
And in the other competition of ''''the person who used the most white paint''--another contest that we have in each class it was a close contest between Brian and Irene 2. And again Irene 2 won it!
The winner of the most paint on the hands and anything else was a toss up between me and Irene 2!
And I won it hands down when we counted how many baby wipes we had used!
The muckiest palette was won by Brian-whose palette was a mud bath by the time we had finished! Everything was grey!
4 of the 6 have booked for next weeks class which has changed from 'Snowy Day' to 'Summer Day', as I have said on my website -nothing is set in stone with the classes and if people want to paint a particular painting we will do so!

No comments: