Friday, December 22, 2006

A Sad Time Of Year

I have spent the afternoon making the wreath for my dear dads grave,it brings it all home at christmas time--how much we miss the people that are no longer here to share it with us.

However Im sure my dad would aprove of his christmas wreath--its been recylcled for the 2nd Christmas!.
Dad would have gone spare at the cost of the flowers at his funeral--he would have much rathered the money went to the cats or dogs home!!
So I did the next best thing and saved the bases the flowers were in and I use them for Christmas and birthdays. I use the leaves and berries from my best friends garden. My dad thought the world of marion so that makes the wreath even more personal.
My dad always loved christmas and we shall miss him just as much this year as we did last year.

No comments: